All About Me

ALL ABOUT ME

Hasil gambar untuk all about me

Hi everyone!!!! Greeting, my name is Alfi Riansyach Hardjasasmita, you can call me ''Alfi, Fi, Al'' or anytin else you like to call me. I study at High School 3 Bandung, im in 10 grade now and i'm 15 years old. My favorite food is Indomie, ''Indomie'' is a fried noodle that has an amazing taste, no wonder everybody would love it. And my favorite drink is green tea or thai tea, i always love those!! <3

I lived at Cigadung Street in Bandung, well actually that is my third house. And now, lets talk about my physical appears, i got a black short hair and brown eyes. I'm not fat, and not even skinny too, so my body is categorized as a normal student body.

At school, i'm not that smart at subject that need calculating number, buuut.... im good at something that didn't need to calculate a number.... i mean not really a profesional, but im pretty good at it. My dream is to be an architect, i hope i can reach it. :)

When i'm six years old, my elementary school is at SD Priangan Bandung, and then my junior high school is on ''SMP NEGERI 44 BANDUNG'', where all the girls are so pretty.
Now, lets talk about my hobbies. I love drawing, playing games, building a gundam or a lego, and then i love making a statue from clay too!!

.I think, that's all about me, thank you for everyone who had been reading this, bye!!






Komentar

Postingan Populer