Ambition & Dream

 Hello! My Name is Alfi Riansyach Hardjasasmita, and in here i'm just wanna tell you some of my little story about what or who i want to become in the future. Well, i'm not a kind of guy that really ambitious for reaching my own dream. I just keep followed the steps i have start on, i mean. Even if my dream doesn't come true in the future, i'm okay with it. Maybe god has a better plan for me, but it doesn't mean i don't need to attempt to reach it. Even tho, i'm a person that don't really care about those thing, i of course still wanted to became what i want in the future. Well actually my dream is to become an architect, and the second is to became a painter. Why do i want to became an architect? Well, i heard architect income was pretty big. And why do i want to become a painter? Well, i love drawing, even tho my drawing doesn't looks really good. Well in the end of this, i just want to say. Even if you don't believe you can reach your dream, don't lose hope. Keep praying and try for your best even if the final result isn't as expected

Komentar

Postingan Populer