My Holidayy!!!!!

Start at the first holiday, which on Saturday 21 Desember 2019. At this time, my holiday was fun! Because my cousin from Bogor came to Bandung, well then he came to my house. We have so much time together, like play Playstation, and even we went to Trans Studio Mall together with my parents to watch ''Star Wars : Rise Of Skywalker''. It was a good movie, even tho everyone didn't really like that movie and gave a bad rating, well for me its a 7,8/10. The ending was something i've been waiting for!

Then on Tuesday 24 Desember, my cousin returned to Bogor, it was indeed a very sad moment. Because i'm the only child in my family, i don't have any brother or any sister. And on Thursday i found the solution to my loneliness, i call my friend to go out and play. We eventually play games, and we play game called ''Fortnite''.  Its technically a game where we must survive from another people and become the only one who survive, its a really fun game but so difficult. We play till 3pm because it's so raining outside, but before that, we don't forget to Pray Dzuhur at 12pm. And by the way, at that dat, there is a solar eclipse.

Saturday has come, its just a regular day. I turn on my Playstation and play a game, and when i'm bored to play game, i always open an instagram app on my phone, and chat to my friend. At that night, my father bought me a pizza, and it was so delicious. Well that day was not that bad.

On 31 Desember 2019, which is the last day on 2019. My mom bought me some food where she gonna cook it at night. At night my mom roasted a corn, sausage and many food like meat. And we watch a movie while we eat the food. I was pretty sad that we couldn't go to grandma house to celebrate the New Year in there. But on the next day, on the first day on 2020, i woke up from my sleep. And then, i was surprised and happy at the same time, because i got a news that... my Grandma, Uncle, Aunt and my Cousin are going to my house!

They came about 12pm , i was so happy! My Mom, Grandma, and Aunt made us a delicious food, and the great thing on that day was, we watch a horror movie while we ate the food. The horror movie we watched is called ''Suzanna : Bernafas dalam kubur'', that movie is about a pregnant women that killed by thief when they going to rob the women house, the women are known as ''Suzanna'', the thief burried her alive without mercy so the Suzanna Ghost always chasing the thief till the death.

And at the night, my Uncle,Aunt, and my Cousin returned to their home except my grandma, because she will stay in my home till the next week. My Grandma loves to watch movie, i mean like a horror and comedy movie. Its very fun! Everyday we watched a movie, and the movie we watched is always an Indonesian movie, because if we watch an English Movie, my grandma would pretty difficult to saw the subtitles. That's why we choose only Indonesian movie, but while my grandma and my mom didn't watch a movie, i played my PS hahaha. In that game, i'm not lonely. Because its an online game, and i often to speak with people that from overseas, and good that i can speak english with them fluently.

At 4 January 2020, i bought a new Playstation Game, it called ''Batman Arkham Knight'', it was an amazing game. No doubt, the graphic, the gameplay, it was indeed awesome, even though the game was released 4 years ago. Still the graphic was better than game nowadays. But at Dzuhur, i went out with my mom at the same time i'm delivering my Grandma, we go out to BEC (Bandung Electronic Server). I went to there because, i want to buy a new battery for my Laptop, because my Laptop Battery got a problem. So i buy a new one and changed it, and i was very happy that i pay the Battery price by my own money that i saved.

And on 6 January, we all went back to School! I think that's it, my holiday experience, thank you for anyone who read this!

Komentar

Postingan Populer