My Experience at 24 August 2019

My Good and Bad Experience at 24 September 2019

Hasil gambar untuk experienceWell, at 24 august, there was an event.
A school event actually, but i can't go there because i have some wedding invitation from my family. So i decided to go there, because its pretty far and i'm afraid my parent will come home.
So in the morning, at 6am, i go to bath. And then after that, im getting ready, so are my parents. At 7am i go off to the wedding invitation. Around 8pm i arrive there and going in with my parents, in the wedding, i meet my grandma, aunt and uncle.
We talk for a hours until the food court open, we take some food to eat. Well i basically take some rice and some meat, after i done eating that, i took some chocolate pudding and a kebab. Well the food in there was pretty good and lots of it.
At 12pm we all go home, when we in the way to go home, there's bad thing happen...
Someone just hit our car, i was really mad at that moment. But luckily the guy who hit my car was responsible by the incident of it. After that we are checking our car, how much will it cost to repair it, and then the manager said that he can't fix it now because, the car workshop doesn't open at saturday. Well so we go home at 3pm.
When we arrived home, my granma family came home to visit us and  then i tell that, there was an accident. Well they was surprised and feel sympathy after that, and then we all go eat and watching film together. They go home at 8pm and the fun is over, at 9pm i sleep
I think that's it from me,
thank you for reading my experience :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer